Samstag, 20. September 2008

It was jummy and now I'm going to go to LONDON


I just finaly had the chance to go out with my lovely friends...because now in the upper classes we don't meet very much.shit!but whatever,blabla..so we were at mc's and it was so much fun!

we laughed and ate for about tree hours.hihihi

after that we looked like a club of pregnant women...besides it was very cool and i hope we can do that again.

additionally I have to learn more than ever!shit..I hope the school is burning down or something.

for luck I have autumn vacation in about two weeks and I'm going to go to LOndon.uahh I'm looking forward to do this for so long and now I finally have the chance.

have have to buy I love London shirts and the "Skins" (my favourite tv show) on dvd.

also I have to go to Topshop and buy everything I like.
good night!

Keine Kommentare: