Mittwoch, 24. September 2008

Johnny Flynn







Tile :Johnny Flynn - Tickle Me PinkThis is lyrics from http://www.lyrics007.com/


Tickle me pink I'm rosy as a flushed red apple skin 'xept I've never been as sweet


I've rolled around the orchard and found myself too awkward and tickle me green I'm too naive


Pray for the people inside your head for they won't be there when you're dead muffled out and


pushed back down pushed back through the leafy ground Time is too early my hair isn't curly I


wish I was home and tucked away when nothing goes right and the future's dark as night what


you need is a sunny sunny day Pray for the people inside your head for they won't be there


when you're dead muffled out and pushed back down pushed back through the leafy ground


Don't know where I can find myself a brand new pair of ears don't know where I can buy a heart


the one I've got is shoddy I need a brand new body and then I can have a brand new start Pray


for the people inside your head for they won't be there when you're dead muffled out and


pushed back down pushed back through the leafy ground Monsters in the valley and shootings in


the alley and people fall flat at every turn there is no straight and narrow offload your


wheelbarrow and pick up your sticks and twigs to burn Pray for the people inside your head for


they won't be there when you're dead muffled out and pushed back down pushed back through


the leafy ground Pray for the people inside your head for they won't be there when you're dead (repeat)

Keine Kommentare: